Instead of doing a book review today, I’m doing my second Gift Guide post. I always get my husband to help me with the gift guide for him post. It’s probably one of my favorite posts to write, because I get great ideas to share with you, and some ideas to use when shopping for my husband.
- Kiehls Ultimate Man Refueling Set. This is perfect because most guys don’t think to buy themselves high end skincare. They tend to grab whatever is at the drugstore and be on their way. They may not be so thrilled with this gift at first, but once they try out the products they’ll be singing a different tune.
- Cologne is always good, especially if it’s your boyfriend or husband. My husband is a fan of Viktor & Rolf’s Spicebomb, but what’s really important is that you like they way it smells too, so shop around and make sure to clear your head with those coffee beans.
- Or if he already uses higher end skincare then you might want to try something like The Art Of Shaving’s kits. Using a higher end shaving cream really does make a difference.
- If the guy in your life is big on exercising, or just prefers a sporty look then a sport watch like this Nike+ Sport with GPS would be absolutely perfect.
- For the guy that’s just turned 21 or is an alcohol connoisseur then these Villeroy &Boch Scotch Tumblers are perfect. If they already have drinkwear then try something like these Whiskey Stones which are perfect because they cool your drinks without watering them down.
- Everyone is obsessed with their iPhones these days it seems, and this Olloclip is a really cool accessory that allows you to take better pictures with your phone. For the tech guy or photography buff in your life this gift is absolutely perfect.
- Something that’s entirely practical is a scarf. I love to give scarves usually ones that I’ve knit myself, and my husband likes them because for a while after I’ve made them they smell like me. If you’re not a knitter try picking up this Gap Buffalo Checkered Scarf and then give it a spray of your favorite perfume. Let it air out for a while before you wrap it so it will smell very faintly of you every time he uses it.
- Because we all know that some boys just never grow up, a remote control Helicopter is the perfect toy for the adult boy in your life. With a usb charger, gyroscope, LED light and metal body this Phantom Gyro Helicopter is wicked cool.
- Of course I’m going to recommend a Sweater, personally I think this Heritage Irish Fisherman’s Crew Neck Sweater is perfect. But really you can get great sweaters at a multitude of places.
- Finally my husband said that a good quality wallet is always a good gift. He personally picked this Jack Spade Mill Leather Bill Holder, because he said it looks well made and still relatively slim.
Once again these are just suggestions and hopefully they make your shopping this season just a bit easier and more seemless.