I decided that instead of doing a children’s gift guide with both genders combined, I’d do gender specific ones. I’m starting off with the boys list, because it’s easier for me since I have a 7 year old boy. I’ve been hearing for months all the things that he wants.
- Every year in my family we give each other pajamas to sleep in Christmas Eve night. My favorites are the pajama’s from Disney and these with Olaf from Frozen on them are adorable.
- Legos are kinda a classic gift, and my son has gotten some variation of them every year.
- Last year he got the movie The Legends of the Guardians, which I totally recommend. I’ve just discovered that movie is based off a book series and I am really excited about it and will definitely be getting The Guardians Box Set and The Sandman books for my son. How perfect are these for Christmas?
- Board games are perfect and I highly recommend Apples to Apples and Hedbanz. Perfect for some family time after presents on Christmas morning, or to keep a group of kids entertained after dinner on Christmas Eve.
- The hit movies of the year are always good, Monsters University looks adorable and perfect for a little boy.
- My son loves Skylanders, it’s his absolute favorite video game. Skylanders Swap Force is the newest version out and I know it will be on the top of his list.
- Most little boys love dinosaurs. A few year ago I got my son a science kit and the only thing that he really liked and used out of it was the Dinosaur Dig kit. There are a bunch of different version but the Tyrannosaurus is classic.
- For the little artist this My Comic Book Kit is perfect.
- My son love Beyblades, and they were really popular with his friends. This Beyblade Samurai Cyclone set is perfect.
- Someone gave my son a Dream Lite Dinosaur Pillow Pet for Christmas last year and he loves it. We’ve had to replace the batteries in it twice, he uses it every night.
I’m really excited about Christmas this year, and I think my son definitely is too. I don’t know a little boy that wouldn’t at least love one of the things on this list.
I know I’ve said that this gift guide is aimed a little boys, and I am doing a girls edition tomorrow. However, there are plenty of little girls who would also be thrilled with things off of this list.